Can you believe it is that time of year already? You are probably asking, what time of year? The busy and hectic holidays. With that comes lots of temptation of overindulging on too many pieces of pumpkin pie and extra helpings of cookies. I have created a simple and low-calorie version of old fashion pumpkin pie with a twist that won’t add those sneaky unwanted pounds. You can have your smoothie and eat your pie too! The twist to this smoothie is the extraordinary immunity boosting blueberries. I hope you enjoy this smoothie by eating with a spoon or drinking with a straw.
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Cocunut Milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and enjoy with a smile!