This smoothie will combine your coffee and fruit all in one glass. I find when you are in a hurry in the morning and want to save some time, try this tasty and healthy smoothie. Instead of using a dairy yogurt, I add a coconut based yogurt. You can totally experiment with ingredients and just have fun.
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen
- 1/2 cup banana
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 3 tablespoon vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Brew coffee one hour ahead of time so your coffee is chilled. You can also brew your coffee the night before, if you choose to have drink this in the morning.
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and enjoy!