This smoothie always starts my day off right, because of the fusion of ingredients. If you are a fan of coconut, you will enjoy the flavor of this smoothie. The blueberries combined with the smooth taste of coconut will send your taste buds
to the moon and back. If you want to create a thicker texture, add some greek
yogurt and with that said, you are sure to stay full for an extended amount of time. I love the nutty flavor of the shredded coconut and the multitude of minerals from this one ingredient can offer you.
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen
- 3/4 cup Silk unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut flakes
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine all the above ingredients in a high powered blender and enjoy.