This smoothie was so easy and quick to make; you won’t mind making this one right now or any time of day. Strawberries are an amazing fruit to add to any smoothie because the health benefits are off the charts good for the body.
The high nutrition content adds energy to the body and will help strengthen the muscle. Please read my article titled, 7 Natural Ingredients That Will Improve Your Health This Week.
Here is a little trick I discovered that will thicken and give your smoothies the extra punch of flavor. I added my favorite plant-based milk and frozen plant based ice-cubes. It is as simple as freezing water, but you can pour any milk of your choice. I recommend using ripe bananas, so you get the most sweetness naturally.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 almond milk ice-cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- If you prefer your smoothie sweeter, add a touch of honey or maple syrup.
- Depending on your diet, add dairy or plant based milk. I am a huge fan of the Silk brand or Califia.