This smoothie will have you begging for more. This has the taste of peanut butter and maple syrup goodness in every gulp. My husband said, “This tastes like a peanut butter cup.” I couldn’t agree more, so that is why I named this smoothie to treat Peanut Butter Cup Delight without the high-fat chocolate peanut butter cups.
People of all ages can enjoy this smoothie for a fun breakfast smoothie or snack treat. Use your imagination and add your favorite chocolate milk. I just recently tried the new Silk cashew chocolate milk and boy oh boy, does it tastes like the dairy kind. If you are trying to save calories, add some cocoa for a richer chocolate flavor.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ¾ Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 ice cubes- ( by adding the ice, this gives the smoothie a nice smooth and thick texture.)
- Add all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and enjoy!
- You are welcome to add any type of plant based or dairy milk that you prefer.