This smoothie will have you dreaming of the warm days of summer. Why not use your imagination and pretend when drinking this smoothie, you are experiencing a very warm spring or summer day. The pineapple and lime combination has a sweet and sour flavor that works well with each other. The tofu gives you protein and antioxidants that help build and maintain a healthy immunity. Now let us go over the obvious taste features of this smoothie:
Fruity, creamy, filling, yummy, subtle hint of sweetness that will provide the body with natural wholesome ingredients.
Why not take a break from your winter chores of shoveling snow and come inside where it is warm. Take a nice 15-minute break and enjoy this refreshing smoothie that is producing a healthy body and mind. Before you know it, spring will be here!
- ½ cup blueberries frozen
- ½ cup pineapples
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tofu
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Pour in your favorite glass and enjoy!
- Please feel free to use any milk of your choice.
- I like to use the extra firm tofu for the thickness this adds to the smoothie.