This coconut smoothie tastes like heaven on earth! Do you want to know why? The ingredients taste so well together; I forgot it was dairy free, and my taste buds wanted more! If you are a coconut fan, try this recipe today. The ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store. I also discovered this smoothie was incredibly easy to make and clean up was a breeze.
Here are the seven benefits of adding Silk Unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend Milk. Are you ready? Ok, let’s go!
1. Only 35 calories a cup
2. No sugar added
3. 45% of your daily calcium
4. 25 % Vitamin D
5. Free of cholesterol
6. No dairy, lactose gluten, casein, egg, and msg
7. You don’t need to worry about GMO’s (genetically modified organisms).
As we get closer to spring and summer, this recipe is a refreshing and cold drink on a warm day. If you double the recipe, you can freeze the rest and have ice-cream. Just add remaining ingredients to a plastic container.
- 1/4 cup frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Blend Milk
- 6 unsweetened almond milk ice cubes
- 1 Yoplait Whips Coconut Creme Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- Blend the first four ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Pour in your favorite glass.
- Add blueberries and coconut on top of smoothie for a fun garnish.
- If banana is not frozen, try adding 3-4 ice cubes for additional thickness.
- Silk is my favorite brand for the Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Blend Milk, because the flavor is rich without the extra sugar and fat.